About TAFU JAPANESE TEA
I want to pursue delicious tea
TAFU JAPANESE TEA was founded by the founder, Sukemon, as a tea manufacturing business in Kyoto, we have After the war, the tea industry to develop as a raw material supply wholesaler business in consumption areas Osaka.
In the modern times that change, we will continue to seek the tea pursuit of the taste as a beverage that is loved by the Japanese tea that has been transmitted from the past generation.
1970 (Showa 45) Osaka Born
1993 (Heisei 5) Learn Tea Production, Processing, Distribution for 1 year to tea in Kagoshima Prefecture, Shizuoka Prefecture
1994 (Heisei 6) Join a company, TAFU JAPANESE TEA
1999 (Heisei 11) Took office as a board member.
2000 (Heisei 12) NPO Corporation Nippon Tea Instructor Certification
2003 (Heisei 15) 54th National Tea Examination Technology Competition Five Sections
2009 (Heisei 21) Representative director
2010 (Heisei 22) All Japan Tea Scientific Club Nippon Tea for sale Advisor Certification
160 years of founding, History of TAFU JAPANESE TEA
1860 (the first year of Manei), the founder, Sukeyomon Tafu (1830 - 1866)
Moved from Hira in Goshu (Shiga Prefecture) to Fushimi Mukojima to start a teahouse.
1870(Meiji 3) the second generation, Unomatsu Tafu, started a tea plantation in Fushimi, Kyoto.
1900 (Meiji 33) Current of the third generation Youtaro Tafu moved to Dalian to import and sell Uji Tawara tea.
Established TAFU JAPANESE TEA, including tea wholesale and retail
1925 (Taisho 14 ) Four-generation Yusaburo Tafu Returned from Dalian and retailed at Osaka City (Senbayashi)
1953 (Showa 28) Starting with tea, wholesale and retail at the current location (Joto-ku, Osaka)
1955 (Showa 30) construction factory construction TAFU JAPANESE TEA,Inc.
1956 (Showa 31) Established TAFU JAPANESE TEA, Inc.
1970 (Showa 45) Five generation Yasuhiko Tafu, Representative Director , Low Temperature Warehouse Construction
1985 (Showa 60) Head office building construction
2003 (Heisei 15) Sekime Factory Renovation
2004 (Heisei 16) Six generation Kenji Inoue, Representative Director
2009 (Heisei 21) Seven generation Yoshikazu Tafu , Representative Director
About the Company
Trade name TAFU JAPANESE TEA
Yoshikazu Tafu, Representative Director
Location 〒 536-0004 5-2-5 Imafukunishi, Joto-ku, Osaka
Established in February 1956, capital 10,000,000 yen
Number of employees 20 (March 31, 2017)
Sales contents sales of various tea, Japanese confectionery, pastry etc.
1. Various tea (product, raw material) wholesale to teapot site search shop, trading company, specialty store etc.
2. Wholesale, sale of Buddhist food
3. Various tea sales for restaurants, company relationships etc
Four. Tea processing at our own factory (tea pack, bagging)
Five. Retail, cafe operation of various tea and confectionery at our own store (10 seats in the store)
● 2016 Japan Tea Award Scented Tea Category "Jury Encouragement Award" Winner
【Event store, project participation, etc.
● Fuji Rock Festival
Tea service is offered every year at the elephant stamp booth. @Niigata Prefecture Naeba Ski Area
● Foodex JAPAN Exhibitor @Makuhari Messe
● Tokyo International Gift Show Exhibition @Makuhari Messe
● How to take a classroom in part of training for nursing homes and new employees
● Join the Great Tea Sakai at Wakamiya Hachimangu Shrine
● Nanba walk with tea service with New Year's Day
● There is also a Bar (Obiri 4-chome event)
● Felissimo Beauty Pan (Horoku) Set Sales Project
1. Consumer Provides high quality products and services
2. We will respond to change of era while protecting tea tradition
3. Pursuing people's health and taste and contributes to society
Traditional Tea world rooted in tradition
AUTHENTIC The taste of the real taste that only genuine is not good
Fantastic A wonderful material that can cope with the trend of the era
Unique A product that everyone doesn't lose unique